Monday, May 3, 2010

Blogging Comes to Winterbourne Studio



Welcome to my Blog

I have been doing ACT's lately. No, really! I am obsessed with them. They are Artist Trading Cards. They are 2.5 by 3.5 inches in size and the idea is that you make them to trade with other artists.


Above is a photo of a series of face ATC's. I think you can plainly see my obsession. As I was putting these on my work table to apply the labels on the back, I realized I am really about done with this series. You think? Couple dozen ought to be enough. Below are a couple of my favorites.

I really have enjoyed the opportunity to relax and create patterning with a little reference to the female face. I am excited to see where these take me next. I would like to do some line drawings of the female form. That might be a good segue with these as a start. It will be interesting to see how that idea will be received in a our conservative locale.

Thanks for joining me on this next journey into the world of blogging.

Love and Light, Rebecca




No comments:

Post a Comment